Not an Orch-OR like synthetic, but a number-theoretic, classical/quantum
enabled computational platform, which interfaces with an Orch-OR like
lattice and numerous leading-edge theorems. Basically, relating to the body
of science.

I don't agree with an "all is consciousness" multiversal universe as an
absolute. This has not been tested. I concluded that the Copenhagen
interpretation has to be incomplete.

Surely, multiple interpretations should be equally possible before
naturally selecting for a particular shortest-path form.

What I'd propose is the existence of a structure of a proto-consciousness
hologtsphic reality up to superscales.

>From the natural physics the potential for emergence of
architecturally-dependent, elemental consciousness should exist. Let's do
the work to prove/disprove this.

Any specific "architectural" structure would determine the fixed limit of
what could be achieved for it, and for realising degrees of consciousness.

In this view, a rock cannot be consciouss, but a simple organism may
exhibit environmental and self-similar awareness.

Within this proposed reality, a version of consciousness relative to the
material, quantum-capable physical entity may statistically emerge. AI may
yet emerge with a degree of generalized consciousness.

Here, "quantum" simply means the micro physical and elemental world, at the
minimum including for the SM, QED, QFT, QCD, constructor field lattices,
primorials, autopoietic dynamic entropy clockwork, and the wave function.

We need to progress fundamentally. IMO, there's a revival afoot in the
literature. I don't doubt this is mostly being catalyzed by AI.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2026, 19:31 John Rose via AGI, <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 11, 2026, at 1:28 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
>
> Implemented as a feature, and for plausible scientific reasons, I think it
> is improbable that a consciousness-enabled core could be protocol agnostic
> and remain functional.
>
>
> Are you referring to an Orch-OR-like synthetic? I’m trying to keep the
> Taoist everything is conscious and build higher levels for more
> concentrated systems on that base. IMO there is some shortest description
> length universal protocol on a substrate(s) but I think that some derived
> protocols may carry transmission. And/or if it goes out-of-band. We know
> there is some OOB, for example telepathy, but that slips into regular
> transmission, like a dual full-duplex channel dual-mediumed with
> semireciprocal-back-coupled retrocognition. I don't know if classical
> neural networks can model that leaving Penrose still promising.
>
> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI / see discussions <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
> participants <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> +
> delivery options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription>
> Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-M45279ea4d9ee1b1eb9bf0872>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-M16e76c6533cc7821ab765476
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to