On Mon, Oct 5, 2026, 10:11 PM YKY (Yan King Yin, 甄景贤) <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> It succeeded on Tic-tac-toe and outperformed traditional Transformers,
> that was when I realized I was on to something.  Later tests with natural
> language corpuses demonstrate beyond simple games.  I think I'm ready to
> train a large model from scratch, but I'm still looking for helpers and
> busy with the political and DAO stuff.
>
> https://github.com/Cybernetic1/RL-TTT-experiments
> https://github.com/Cybernetic1/AGI-experiments
> https://github.com/Cybernetic1/AGI-prototype
>

It looks like you're having fun playing around with different learning
algorithms and learning how they work. Have you considered testing on a
public benchmark or creating your own? I think it would help to focus your
research and lead to a publication.

Most of my research is on the 20 year old large text compression benchmark
and Hutter prize. Recently there was a lot of progress in text prediction
using transformers with the help of AI generated code. The Hutter prize
requires documented open source code. There is a lot which I am still
trying to understand, which I think will lead to small language models that
you can run locally without relying on a subscription and sharing private
information with a tech giant.

Could you use something like what Ben Goertzel is doing with neural
networks augmented with symbolic probabilistic networks for text prediction?


------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T8c5b5a041e72e8cd-M0a7e70736fe5945308d77da6
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to