Domo

From: a...@listbox.com
To: a...@listbox.com
Subject: RE: [agi] Knowm - Machine Learning Coprocessor
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:45:23 -0700

Irrashaimase !!
~PM

From: a...@listbox.com
To: a...@listbox.com
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:20:16 +0200

Just for the record, please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Rob Benjamin. I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I have been an
independent researcher and developer of a fractal-based methodology for 17
years. I am self-funded and not affiliated to any institution or company, other
than my own, which is a shell company. I have never collaborated in research
with any institution or received any grants or funding for my R&D. Therefore,
everything I've developed is my own IP and I am free to share it as I see fit.
To retain my IP, I try and publish regularly to recognized bodies
internationally. I hold a postgraduate qualification in general management and
have reasonable work experience across ICT projects and consulting to a
national level (public and private sectors) and international level (private
sector only).

I consider myself to be a systems thinker, scientist, and informed layman. My
gift is tacit-knowledge engineering and I hold a reasonable amount of knowledge
over very-wide areas. I am specialized in Enterprise Architecture, Complex
systems analysis and design, and E-governance. My interests extend to the
survial of mankind, evolutionery systems, system of systems, quantum mechanics,
and economics.

Presently, I'm following a path of designing everyday, nano consumer gadgets
for the 7th wave. I like dreaming impossible dreams. I'm here because of my
interest in learning more about AGI.

I enjoy communicating and collaborating with persons and organizations who "get
it" and who value walking the line with me in honesty, transparency, and
integrity. I make many mistakes, but I do try and learn from them as quickly as
possible.

      AGI | Archives

 | Modify
 Your Subscription