To get a start on the $5m. you want, how about winning the DARPA Grand
Challenge, which will bring you one m. $.
<http://www.darpa.mil/GrandChallenge>. All you have to do is program a car
to drive 300 miles autonomously (not tele-robotically) from LA to Vegas.
You can even use GPS.

FWP

***** MACHINE PSYCHOLOGY: <http://iio.ens.uabc.mx/~mbarbosa/atoma> *****