  From: Gary Miller
  To: agi@v2.listbox.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 4:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [agi] rule-based NL system

  Are you saying then that blind people can not make sense of language because
they lack the capacity to imagine images having never seen them before?

  Or that blind people could not understand or would not view these these as
equally strange as a sighted person?

  "The man climbed the penny"
  "The mat sat on the cat"
  "The teapot broke the bull"