>> Yes, I'll match my understanding and knowledge of, and ideas on,  the free
>> will issue against anyone's.

Arrogant much?

>> I just introduced an entirely new dimension to the free will debate. You
>> literally won't find it anywhere. Including Dennett. Free thinking. If we
>> are free to decide,  then it follows we are also free to think

Oh, please . . . .

Consider first, that your if clause (If we are free to decide) is under serious
debate . . . . making it invalid to simply assume it and jump to the then
clause.

>> There is a crashingly obvious difference between a rational computer and a
>> human mind -  and the only way cognitive science has managed not to see it
>> is by resolutely refusing to look at it, just as it resolutely refused to
>> look at the conscious mind in the first place. The normal computer has no
>> problems concentrating. Give it a problem and it will proceed to produce a
>> perfect rational train of thought, with every step taken, and not a single
>> step missed. (Or to put that another way - it has zero freedom of thought).

Hmmm.  While I agree with your first statement of the difference -- that normal
(digital) computers (as they are most currently used) have no problems
concentrating, I don't see how it has any relevance to *or* proof of the fact
that the mind has freedom of thought (which I would seriously debate).

I also can't believe that you are arrogant enough to believe that *everyone*
involved in cognitive science has "resolutely refused to look at the conscious
mind in the first place".

You're just a common troll dude.  You clearly don't have enough knowledge to
make the statements you're making.

Does anyone have a quick URL for the paper that shows that the less you know,
the more likely you are to believe that you're an expert and have all the
answers?

Personally, I'm going to try to overcome my enjoyment of debate and refrain
from replying any more to you until you ground yourself.

        Mark