Ben is about the most productive and energetic AGI person I've seen =)

Personally I think I'm better at theorizing than software development, and
my work/sleep hours are so irregular that I can't keep account of them,
except to say that I'm devoted to AGI full-time.

BTW.. I think "churning code" efficiently is a skill that is complementary
to mine, and is not meant to be derogatory.  AGI probably requires many
different personalities working together.

YKY