On 5/17/07, Mike Tintner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One of the huge flaws in the way you guys are talking about intelligence
(and one of the reasons you do need a dual definition as I suggested
earlier) is that you've reduced intelligence to an entirely computational,
disembodied affair. But it isn't.

Mike: At least this judgment is not true for NARS. Since this is a
separate topic (what "embodied" means), I won't argue for it now --- I
try not to get into more than one big debate at a time. ;-)

However, my opinions on that issue can be found in
http://nars.wang.googlepages.com/wang.semantics.pdf and
http://nars.wang.googlepages.com/wang.AI_Misconceptions.pdf

Pei