Wednesday, June 6, 2007, James Ratcliff wrote:

JR> Which exact aspect are you relying on and how are you implementing it?

JR> The main thin is the restriction on domain, all of his scripts were very
limiting, IE if you used a restaurant script and anything out of the ordinary
happened, it would break.  It was very
JR> fragile in this fashion, and such, most all scripts were hand-created and
of limited use outside the test cases.

JR>   One way I looked at fixing those deficiencies is having many similar
scripts allowed, and allowing an easy way for an english user to create a basic
script.

Which leaves from original approach about only fill-the-gaps cycle, which is
general enough to have no show-stoppers or immediate practical value :)

Though I believe in fill-the-gaps direction, with much more flexible
scheme application and learning techniques.

--
 Vladimir Nesov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]