On 6/8/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually, it should be On 6/8/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> quoted someone else as saying:

I don't agree with Sterling's indictment of Wikipedia since I don't believe that a relatively unified vision is necessary for it. I do, however, agree with his belief that a "kitchen sink" mentality is extremely detrimental to most open sources enterprises -- and would likewise be a problem for the AGI consortium. I think that some sort of focus and *some* limitations on what is considered on-topic for the project is necessary for effectiveness.

I'm tempted to assume that you agree with your "a smart mind is an integrated mind" comment.