From: Pei Wang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 8:20 AM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: [agi] Do the inference rules of categorical logic make sense?

The "order" here isn't the "incoming order" of the premises. From
M-->S(t1) and M-->P(t2), where t1 and t2 are truth values, the rule
produces two symmetric conclusions, and which truth function is called
depends on the subject/predicate order in the conclusion. That is,
S-->P will use a function f(t1,t2), while P-->S will use the symmetric
function f(t2,t1).

Pei

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;