From: Steve Richfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:45 PM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: [agi] Posting Strategies - A Gentle Reminder

John,

You are absolutely right. People should simply delete the parts of postings
that they think have no value, leaving just the tiny grain(s) of absolute
brilliance, and add whatever they can to them for everyone's benefit. One
man's obtuse utterings are sometimes another man's grains of absolute
brilliance.

Thanks for your comment.

Steve Richfield