Predicate logic vs term logic won't be an issue for OpenCog, as the
AtomTable knowledge representation supports both (and many other)
formalisms.

I don't **think** the "sentential KB" will be a problem because i
believe each of your sentences will be representable as an Implication
or Equivalence relationship in the AtomTable.  If you give me a
specific example of a sentence in your representation, I will tell you
how it could most straightforwardly be represented in the AtomTable
using the PLN-friendly node and link types.

thanks
Ben

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:40 AM, YKY (Yan King Yin)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm wondering if it's possible to plug in my learning algorithm to
>  OpenCog / Novamente?
>
>  The main incompatibilities stem from:
>
>  1.  predicate logic vs term logic
>  2.  graphical KB vs sentential KB
>
>  If there is a way to somehow bridge these gaps, it may be possible....
>
>  YKY

Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC
Director of Research, SIAI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they
will surely become worms."
-- Henry Miller