Ben,

I think that's all been extremely clear -and I think you've been very good in
all your different roles :).  Your efforts have produced a v. good group -and a
great many thanks for them.
  And, just to clarify: the fact that I set up this list and pay $12/month for
its hosting, and deal with the  occasional list-moderation issues that arise,
is not supposed to give my **AI opinions** primacy over anybody else's on the
list, in discussions....   I only intervene as moderator when discussions go
off-topic, not to try to push my perspective on people ... and on the rare
occasions when I am speaking as list owner/moderator rather than as "just
another AI guy with his own opinions", I try to be very clear that that is the
role I'm adopting..

  ben g