To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:41 AM
Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] On programming languages

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Eric Burton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Due to a characteristic paucity of datatypes, all powerful, and a
terse, readable syntax, I usually recommend Python for any project
that is just out the gate. It's my favourite way by far at present to
mangle huge tables. By far!

Python is definitely a very good language. Unless this has changed
since I last looked at it, though, it doesn't expose the parse tree,
so isn't suitable for representing AI content?