Trent Waddington wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Colin Hales
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to dispel all such delusion in this place so that neurally inspired
AGI gets discussed accurately, even if your intent is to "explain
P-consciousness away"... know exactly what you are explaining away and
exactly where it is.

Could you be any more arrogant?  Could you try for me, cause I think
you're almost there, and with a little training, you could get some
kind of award.

Trent

It's a gift. :-) However I think I might have max'ed out.

Some people would call is "saying it the way it is". As I get older/grumpier I find I have less time for treading preciously around the in garden of the mental darlings to get at the weeds. I also like to be told bluntly, like you did. Time is short. You'll be free of my swathe for a while...work is piling up again.

cheers

colin