Anyone who could suggest making crime impossible is SO far removed from
reality that it is hard to imagine that they function in society.

I cleared this obviously confusing statement up with Matt. What I meant to
say was "impossible to get away with in public (in America I guess) because
of mass surveillance." Perhaps not feasible in rural areas but in populated
zones I think it could happen if we decided to invest our defense budget
into domestic surveillance programs.