The way I define "algorithms" encompasses just about any intelligently
designed system. So, call it what you want. I really wish you would stop
avoiding the word. But, fine. I'll play your word game...

Define your "system" please. And justify why or how it handles uncertainty.
You said "overlay a hand to see if it fits". How do you define "fits"? The
truth is that it will never fit perfectly, so how do you define a good fit
and a bad one? You will find that you end up with the same exact problems I
am working on. You keep avoiding the need to define the system of "fluid
schemas". You're avoiding it because it's not a solution to anything and you
can't define it without realizing that your idea doesn't pan out.

So, I dare you. Define your "fluid schemas" without revealing the fatal flaw
in your reasoning.

Dave