On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Jim Bromer <jimbro...@gmail.com> wrote:
The proof is based on the diagonal argument of Cantor, but it might be
considered as variation of Cantor's diagonal argument.  There can be no one
to one *mapping of the computation to an usage* as the computation
approaches infinity to make the values approach some limit of precision. For
any computed values there is always a *possibility* (this is different than
Cantor) that there are an infinite number of more precise values (of the
probability of a string (primary sample space or compound sample space))
within any two iterations of the computational program (formula).
Ok, I didn't get that right, but there is enough there to get the idea.
For any computed values there is always a *possibility* (I think this is
different than Cantor) that there are an infinite number of more precise
values (of the probability of a string (primary sample space or compound
sample space)) that may fall outside the limits that could be derived from
any finite sequence of iterations of the computational program (formula).