Arthur,
The section from "The Arthur T. Murray/Mentifex", "FAQ, 2.3 What do
researchers in academia think of Murray’s work?", really puts you into a
whole other category in my view.  The rest of us can only dream of such
dismissals from "experts" who haven't achieved anything more than the rest
of us.
Congratulations on being honest, you have already achieved more than the
experts who aren't so.
Jim Bromer