I'm writing an article on the topic for H+ Magazine, which will appear in
the next couple weeks ... I'll post a link to it when it appears

I'm not advocating applying AI in the absence of new experiments of course.
I've been working closely with Genescient, applying AI tech to analyze the
genomics of their long-lived superflies, so part of my message is about the
virtuous cycle achievable via synergizing AI data analysis with
carefully-designed experimental evolution of model organisms...

-- Ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC

"I admit that two times two makes four is an excellent thing, but if we are
to give everything its due, two times two makes five is sometimes a very
charming thing too." -- Fyodor Dostoevsky