From: Mike Tintner [mailto:tint...@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 9:02 AM
To: agi
Subject: Re: [agi] Nao Nao

By not "made to perform work", you mean that it is not sturdy enough? Are
any half-way AGI robots made to perform work, vs production line robots? (I
think the idea of performing useful work should be a goal).

The protocol is obviously a good idea, but you're not suggesting it per se
will lead to AGI?