On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 19:01 -0400, Warrigal wrote (in spoon-business):
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Roger Hicks <pidge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > CONTRACTS
> > ---------
> > (none)
>
> I agree to all documents as public contracts.

I call for judgement on the statement "Warrigal would be party to all
Agoran public contracts that allow em to join by announcement, if the
fact were announced in an Agoran public forum."

Arguments:
It's been previously established that you can agree to a contract in a
discussion forum. Agoran public contracts are, I believe, documents by
both Agora's definition and B's. So does agreeing to a contract in a
different nomic's PF also bind one to it in Agora?

--
ais523