I present the following procedural argument to the court:

Your Honor, My Fellow Counselors V.J. Rada and Aris seem to have no
respect for the Great and Ancient Nomics. I ask the court that all
Counselors SHALL refer to FRC and Agora as the Great and Ancient Nomic
of the FRC and the Great and Ancient Nomic of Agora, respectively, in
order to show respect not just to persons, but also for the Great and
Ancient Nomics. Additionally, your honor, I ask the court that @11
Counselors SHALL NOT use "wildly non-standard 5pe11ink" when
addressing individuals, Great and Ancient Nomics, or the court, as
doing so lessens the respect shown to the addressed person or entity.