I present the following procedural argument to the court:

Your most humble and gracious honour: the ridiculous requirements on us 411
regarding the f0rm of our arguments are piling up, detracting from the
quality of our arguments. I therefore ask the court to rule that no further
such requirements shall be imposed until at least 10 non-procedural
arguments are made.