And I just realized that I can’t do that until there’s an election. Oops.
Well, I support. Unlike other offices, where stability is usually
preferable, there should be an election for PM on a regular basis, as a way
to bring in new ideas. Even if I win, I will enjoy listening to the
opinions of my fellow candidates and carefully considering their vision for
Agora. I hope they will extend the same courtesy to me.

-Aris