AI: 1
Author: Trigon
Coauthors:

[ COMMENT: For those of you who know that I really liked the rewards
  system from last year, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Now that
  there's no minigame, I think we should have a constant source for
  earning coins, so how about we tie it to general participation in the
  game? ]

Repeal Rule 2583 "Earning Coins"

Reenact Rule 2496 "Rewards" and replace its text with:
      A player CAN earn the set of assets associated with a reward
      condition exactly once in a timely fashion each time e fulfills it
      by stating how many assets e earns as a result of this action.

      Below is a list of reward conditions and their associated assets.

      * Being the author of an adopted proposal: a number of coins equal
        to ((the total strength of all valid ballots cast FOR the
        decision - the total strength of all valid ballots cast AGAINST)
        times the adoption index of the result) rounded up.

      * Judging a CFJ that e was assigned to: 5 coins.

      * Publishing a duty-fulfilling report: 5 coins. This reward can
        only be claimed once per office per week for a weekly report and
        once per office per month for a monthly report.

      * Having a Thesis pass peer-review and be granted a Degree based
        on its merit: 20 coins.

If a proposal by Trigon has not passed in the same distribution as this
proposal entitled "High-level asset verbs", amend rule 2496 by replacing
all instances of the word "earn" with "create in eir possession".

* Having a Thesis pass peer-review and be granted a Degree based
on its merit: 20 shinies

Apparently we call these "coins" now.

-twg

--