I submit the following proposal:

-----
Title: Happy Birthday To You
Author: Trigon
Coauthors:
AI: 1

Enact a new rule entitled "Birthday Gifts", power=1, with the text:

      It is considered to be a player's Agoran Birthday when it is has
      been at least one year since e most recently registered and it is
      the exact date e did so.

      Exactly once each time it is a player's Agoran Birthday, any other
      player CAN grant em 3 coins by announcement.

      Players are ENCOURAGED to announce when it is eir Agoran Birthday.