Having sent 1 sentence describing 2 different intents receiving 4
instances of total support, I file said Motions.

On 2/7/2019 5:50 PM, D. Margaux wrote:
I support.

I want to agree with Aris, and I am definitely open to being convinced. But
in ordinary language, intent is a mental state. The two relevant paragraphs
require that “the” (singular) intent be announced in a particular manner.
It seems correct to say that the intent is singular, based on the word
“the,” but there is nothing in the rules that I can discern that would
require “the” intent to be announced once and only once.