Adoption index: 2.0
Author: Aris
Co-authors:

Amend Rule 2499, "Welcome Packages", by replacing:

  A player CANNOT receive a Welcome Package via this method if e was
  deregistered on account of having excessive blots.
with:
  A player CANNOT receive a Welcome Package via this method if e has been
  deregistered on account of having excessive blots within the last 30
  days.

Amend Rule 2124, "Agoran Satisfaction", by replacing:

  The above notwithstanding, if an action depends on objections, and
  an objection to an intent to perform it has been withdrawn within
  the past 24 hours, then Agora is not Satisfied with that intent.
with:
  The above notwithstanding, if an action is to be performed without N
  objections or with N Agoran consent, and an objection to an intent