I intended to publish something like this a few months ago but life happened. My strict timing really did not help anything.

I intend, with 2 Agoran consent, to apply the following amendment to the auction regulations:

---
Amend AM0 by replacing the following text in the fourth bullet point under "4. AWARDING":
      within, four days after the ending of that auction,
with:
      after the ending of that auction

Then, by changing the following text under under CLAIMING:
      For a period of seven days after an auction ends
with:
      During the period from the end of the auction until 7 days after
      the publication of the termination message
---

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this