On 7/7/2021 21:00, Falsifian via agora-discussion wrote:
On Mon, Jul 05, 2021 at 03:38:32PM -0400, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
On 7/4/2021 23:37, Telna via agora-business wrote:
On 2021-07-05 13:34, Telna via agora-business wrote:
On 2021-07-05 11:17, Falsifian via agora-business wrote:
I propose the following amendment to the Agoran Press contract, and I
consent to it.I consent to this amendment.
I really need to figure out why this happens :V
To be clear, I do in fact consent to the amendment.

I also consent to the amendment proposed by Falsifian.

I doubt it would be interpreted this way, but it in a way looks like you
were saying you were proposing an amendment. Might want to do a retract
for safety (probably fine if not tho).

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)

ATMunn, are you a party to the contract? If not, I encourage you to
join so that your consent helps this amendment pass.

Unless I've missed some, we have so far:

player     indicated consent
ATMunn*    Yes
Falsifian  Yes
Gaelan     No
Lucidiot   No
Murphy     No
Telna      Yes

*Might not be a party.

and we need two thirds.

Whoops, I was not a party to the contract (prior to this email). I get confused between this contract and Obstructive Pooling sometimes, since they're both managed by you.

But anyways:

I become a party to the Agoran Press.

I consent to the amendment proposed by Falsifian, if I have not already done so.