28 aug. 2021 16:10:23 Telna via agora-official <agora-offic...@agoranomic.org>:

Having been entered into Moot, I hereby initiate the Agoran Decision to determine public confidence in R. Lee's judgement of CFJ 3922.

For this decision, the vote collector is the Arbitor, the voting method is first-past-the-post, and the valid options and their consequences are listed below. (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are conditional votes)
   * AFFIRM - uphold R. Lee's judgement as final
   * REMAND - reopen the case for reconsideration by R. Lee
   * REMIT  - reopen the case, recusing and barring R. Lee
The quorum for this decision is 6. Please note that a result of FAILED QUORUM is treated identically to AFFIRM.

CFJ 3922 and the judgement in question are quoted below for convenience, along with the intent to enter it into Moot.

On 2021-08-03 15:55, Aspen via agora-business wrote:
On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 9:31 AM D. Wet via agora-business
<agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

I propose to create a new Rule in the Agoran commmunity to be adopted
according to the current rule adoption procedure. The Rule is:

Onboarding of Newly Activated Players

1. Newly Activated Players MUST be requested to take their first Action
in a timely fashion after being switched to Active.

2. Players that are Active less than one month MUST actively be educated
when their Action is IMPOSSIBLE within the current Ruleset.

3. The education in referred to in 2. MUST contain references to N
specific Rules numbers as to why their Action is ILLEGAL within the
current Ruleset. N is at least 1 and at most 3 and NEED NOT to lead to a
POSSIBLE Action when taken into account during the next try to act.
I'm afraid it's a bit unclear whether this worked. Submitting
proposals is governed by Rule 2350. There's specific information that
needs to be specified when you create a proposal. A lot of it is
optional, but the one thing that's absolutely essential is the text.
Here, it's unclear where the text of the proposal begins and ends.
I CFJ "D. Wet has created a proposal in the last 7 days."
-Aspen