On 3/13/22 14:23, nix via agora-business wrote:
> On 3/9/22 12:13, nix via agora-business wrote:
>>
>> I intend, without 2 objections, to shred the Blacklist.
>>
>> --
>> nix
>> Herald
>>

> With no objections, I shred the Blacklist.
>
> I believe these are the approximate contents of the Blacklist. Doing
> them separately in case one somehow fails:
>
> I intend, without objection, to transfer 5000 coins from the L&FD to myself.

Having received no objections, I transfer 5000 coins from the L&FD to
myself.

> I intend, without objection, to transfer 1 wincard from the L&FD to myself.

Having received no objections, I transfer 1 wincard from the L&FD to myself.

> I intend, without objection, to transfer 2 blot-b-gones from the L&FD to
> myself.

Having received no objections, I transfer 2 blot-b-gones from the L&FD
to myself.

I do this two times: I pay a fee of 1 blot-b-gone to expunge 1 blot from
myself.

--
nix
Herald