On Sun, Mar 13, 2022 at 2:24 PM nix via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I intend, without objection, to transfer 5000 coins from the L&FD to
> myself.
>
> I intend, without objection, to transfer 1 wincard from the L&FD to myself.

I table each of the above intents again.

If it clears things up, "myself" refers to me.

Having received no objections, I transfer 5000 coins from the L&FD to myself

Having received no objections, I transfer 1 wincard from the L&FD to myself.

This may work because each intent is ripe (tabled within the past 14 days)
and mature (tabled at least 4 days ago).

I perform the following actions 5 times:
{
On Sun, Mar 13, 2022 at 2:24 PM nix via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I intend, without objection, to transfer 1 wincard from the L&FD to myself.

I table the above intent again.

Having received no objections, I transfer 1 wincard from the L&FD to myself.

}

Precedent on this? This seems way too broken to work, and like I'm probably
missing something.
--
secretsnail