On 1/24/07, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I file a motion for the judge of CFJ 1605 ("Goethe was deregistered in a
Writ of FAGE in December 2006" to consider the following argument:

Murphy claims that certain judgements were "retroactively invalidated"
by Proposal 4882.  I strongly dispute this statement.  By R217 (power=3)
we are required to judge truth or falsity "at the time the CFJ was
issued."  While a proposal may retroactively cause us to treat records
in a certain way, it does not alter what was actually true at that time.
The judge should be cautioned that eir decision in this case will create
a strong precedent governing the ability of proposals to retroactively
alter the truth.

-Goethe

can you file motions as a deregistered player?