On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 15:28 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 3:24 PM, comex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Geoffrey Spear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> ais523
> >> the Monster
> >> ehird
> >> Bayes
> >
> > A choice between ehird and ais523?
> > I vote for Goethe.
>
> I actually considered nominating myself when I saw the options, but
> I'd have to wait for the current election to end.  Besides, the
> Monster might actually make an interesting Registrar.

I took on Registrar because nobody else seemed to want it, but I'm not
too attached to it really. It's not even as if I get anything for doing
it (as both Notary and Mad Scientist earn me the same pitch of note).
Apart from forum scams, of course, but I doubt there will be many more
of those for a while now we have rule 2213 to stop them.
--
ais523