On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 13:30 -0500, comex wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Replacing VP with coins is fine. Giving all the Vote Market parties a
> > free ride for the VP they've spent is not.
>
> I've tried selling my votes several times, even for very cheap (10
> coins), but I don't believe any of my votes have ever been bought.
> That said, how am I supposed to regain VP?

I believe that this is a bug in the most recent equity judgement against
the Vote Market.

I would recommend initiating a new equity case, because inability to
regain VP is certainly not envisioned by the contract. I'd do it myself,
but I don't have standing to bring an equity case against the contract
in question.

--
ais523