2009/4/28 Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk>:
> On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 11:17 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:
>> Per CFJ 2450, I award 96+96i points to comex.
>
> Disclaimer: This message is an attempt to construct a paradox. Nothing
> here is definitely false; but it may be confusing.
>
> The following sentence is a Win Announcement, and this sentence serves
> to clearly label it as one.
>
> This sentence is false, and comex has a score x+yi such that xy >= 2500.
>
> I call for judgement on the statement "The Herald CAN award comex a
> second instance of Champion."

Wouldn't that just mean that the sentence as a whole is false, but the
first part of it is true? "comex is a player, and he is the Anarchist"
is false even if one part is true. There should be a way to actually
make a paradox out of it, but not with "and" since it means that the
entire sentence has to be true. I think.

--
-Tiger