On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Jonatan Kilhamn
<jonatan.kilh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's good, but maybe we should only be able to create one party hat
> each. Some people will have a lot of wins otherwise...

Seems unlikely; it takes 25 notes to play Happy Birthday, and only 4
players have 50 or more.  I don't believe any of them have the right
mix of notes to do it twice right now, although it's possible a couple
of them could manage to get the right notes.  I don't really see a
benefit to winning multiple times, though, especially if we assume
leftover notes will probably get converted to something else useful
when they go way, like VCs did.