On Wed, 20 May 2009, Aaron Goldfein wrote:
>>       - otherwise, the case enters an overtime period, which
>>        lasts for four days.  The CotC SHOULD publicly remind the
>>        Justiciar when an overtime period begins.  During
>>        this period, if the  Justiciar publishes a Justiciar's
>>        Opinion that is the same as one panel member's as
>>        described above, then the panel delivers that judgement;
>>

> The overtime period probably should end as soon as the Justicar submits his
> opinion.

I think it more or less does; as soon as the bit quoted above is
triggered by the Justiciar publishing an opinion, the panel delivers
the judgement (and the CotC can right away remand, reassign, or
whatever), the fact that the OT period might still be "going on"
doesn't mean anything after that.  I think?  -G.