On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 21:03 -0400, comex wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> >> (and they were kind enough to announce it in a discussion forum...)
> >>
> >> I intend, without objection, to flip the recognition of Fresh Nomic to
> >> Abandoned.
> > I object.
>
> Why?

>From ##nomic:

[01:49] <DCliche> Old nomic
[01:49] <DCliche> called Fresh Nomic
[01:49] <ais523> ah, has Fresh died?
[01:49] <DCliche> Yeah, a while ago
[01:49] <ais523> (as Agora's ambassador, that's actually important
                  information for me to know)
[01:49] * ais523 submits intent to flip it to Abandoned
[01:49] <DCliche> An old scammer/spammer has rejoined, however
[01:50] <DCliche> who uses sockpuppets
[01:50] <ais523> Yally?
[01:50] <DCliche> Yes.

Presumably kennercat (<DCliche>) and Yally have differing opinions about
Fresh's livelihood status. (I guessed Yally, because there was a row in
BlogNomic over Yally scamming Fresh Nomic, and I don't recall anyone
else trying to pull off a scam there.)

--
ais523