On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Jonatan
Kilhamn<jonatan.kilh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/7 Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com>:
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn <jonatan.kilh...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The following proposal constitutes the Anarchists weekly duties.
>>>
>>> Anarchist Anarchy
>>> AI=1, II=0
>>> ((
>>> Repeal Rule 2216 (The repeal-o-matic)
>>> ))
>>>
>>> This message was sent Fri 6 May
>>> These duties were last fulfilled Sun 31 May
>>>
>>> --
>>> -Tiger
>>
>> Seriously?
>>
> No, I'm just out of ideas at the moment. Sorry about recently (the
> weird judgment, the late judgment, this proposal), I feel like a
> really bad player and have no real excuse for it. I'll stick to
> anarchist as long as you let me. Even if it's probably just me not
> coming up with anything good, I like to view the fact that the Anarchy
> proposals fail as an indication that the ruleset doesn't have any
> unnecessary rules - I can't really improve it just by repealing parts
> of it.
>
> --
> -Tiger

If you're tired of the position, I'll gladly take it.  I think a lot
can be done with it and it doesn't deserve to go.  The position is
needed precisely because the ruleset is so stable.  By removing pieces
of it, the Anarchist is really helping it grow.  For example, if a
Note Anarchy of some sort was voted in, it might jumpstart the long
talked about transition to Cards or maybe some other, as yet unknown
form of currency.  With the adoption of the recent amendment to the
rule defining it, the Anarchist is quite possibly the only truly
creative office in the game and I would hate to see it go.