Wooble wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Kerim Aydin<ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, ais523 wrote:
>>> Fails, Absolve-o-matics are broken atm.
>>>
>>> --
>>> ais523
>> I think quorum is such that you could fix it personally by voting FOR
>> 6409 right now (and if you feel like it, 6407-6408 are also straightforward
>> fixes).  -G.
>
> I only count 17 eligible voters on these anyway: ais523, BobTHJ,
> C-walker, coppro, ehird, G., Murphy, Pavitra, pikhq, Rodlen, Sgeo,
> Siege, Taral, teucer, woggle, Wooble, zeckalpha.  Quorum was 6, and my
> votes to the PF were never counted so it's possible the voting period
> wasn't even extended.

The Assessor DB does not track past registration or activity history,
it estimates quorum based on current state (and warns that it may be
wrong); this is usually not an issue because quorum is usually exceeded
by a comfortable margin.  I may rewrite it properly as a Django exercise
if I ever get a new server.