On Thu, 5 Jul 2012, ais523 wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 07:47 -0700, Ed Murphy wrote:
> > ais523 wrote:
> >
> > > H. CotC Murphy, there's a feature that I'd find useful in your CotC
> > > database that doesn't currently seem to be there: to show the most
> > > recent 300 cases or so (regardless of other factors), without having to
> > > load the entire list. I often don't particularly want to see the entire
> > > list (although sometimes I do), so having to load it simply results in
> > > extra load both on me and on your server.
> >
> > Done.  There's now a "List last _____ cases" (default 100) in the main
> > body, and an additional quick link to "Last 100 cases" on the right.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I transfer a kudo from FKA441344 (for not providing much context in
> CFJs) to Murphy (for this nifty new feature).

I needed this just last week, so have a second kudo from me.

Proto:

    CREAMPUFFS and CREAMPIES are each fixed currencies with no
    recordkeepor.  At the beginning of each week, all instances of
    these currencies are destroyed, and then one instance of each
    is created in the possession of each first-class player.

    A player CAN offer a CREAMPUFF in eir possession to any other
    player by announcement, presumably because the other player did
    a Good Thing.  The "offer" is automatically considered accepted
    and the CREAMPUFF is eaten by the other player (destroyed).

    A player CAN throw a CREAMPIE in eir possession at any other
    player by announcement, presumably because the other player did
    a Bad Thing.  The "throw" automatically hits the other player's
    face and the CREAMPIE is destroyed.

    If no one has done so in the current month, a player CAN declare
    a FOOD FIGHT with support.  Doing so creates 13 CREAMPIES in the
    possession of every first-class player.