Yes, it had occurred to me that Rule 219 is unclear if the "move" under
consideration has to be an actual or at least attempted move, or if a
hypothetical move is sufficient. If the latter, well, here it is. If the
former, then I needed to get the ball rolling by making a CFJ anyway.
(Although I suppose I could have disguised it by making a
seemingly-unrelated CFJ first and waiting for an assignment on that.)

As for any ordering of actions occuring in the same message, that's
tradition (possibly law?) in Agora itself, but I don't know whether Agoran
tradition carries over to Agora XX.

Chuck