Nothing in the Rules, perhaps, except for the provision in R217 which
states that game custom is one of two standards to be applied before others
where the rules are unclear.

--
Steve Gardner
Research Grants Development

Two facts about lists:
(1) one can never remember the last item on any list;
(2) I can't remember what the other one is.