On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Steven Gardner wrote:

R2357:

      An Elder is a first-class player who has been registered
      continuously for at least 32 days, and also registered for at
      least 128 days total (not necessarily contiguously).

I was registered continuously from 1 July 1994 until 19 June 2004. If I
registered now, would I instantly be an Elder? I think I would be, as the
Rule is written. If the Rule had meant to prevent this, it should have said
..."registered continuously for 32 days since eir most recent registration,
etc."

Hmmm...

Greetings,
Ørjan.