On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, omd wrote:

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Ørjan Johansen <oer...@nvg.ntnu.no> wrote:
Did 4 days pass since the declaration of intent already, and if it did so,
given the strong precedence claims, does that mean the action can now be
performed? (Since no Elders have objected yet.)

Yes.  In fact, it could be performed even if Elders objected, and I'm
not sure if the argument that the action "depends on objections" is
correct.  I just mistakenly thought Machiavelli meant that the
Gerontocracy is irrelevant to time limits in general, and was thus
unaware of that CFJ.

Um no, if Elders object _before_ the attempt to act, Rule 2357 says that Agora is not Satisfied with the intent, and so point (c) of Rule 1728 would not be complied with.

What I'm unsure of is whether, and how long, it is necessary to wait for objections before performing the action.

Greetings,
Ørjan.