On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, Sean Hunt wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:30 AM, Sean Hunt <scsh...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
> wrote:
> > Based on a conversation in ##nomic:
> >
> > Proposal: Do Things (AI=3, Democratic)
>
> I retract this proposal. Fixed version without random line breaks and
> bringing back the CotC to come shortly.

Just an opinion this time.  YMMV.

Bringing it back *as CotC* seems wholly unimaginative and boring, and
just what we don't want to go back to.  That's why I suggested moving
the winner to Gov. Waste and keeping judgement with the Speaker.

Most of my changes last month were stripping away of things, and I'm
not too attached if those things come back.  And my Scoring Game is
so far... not the best, so I'm happy to see another score refresh.

But the structural change I made, that I *really like*, is to have
the Speaker be an elected position with *extra votes* and some word
in judging.  Makes it an *elected* position that might be worth
fighting for, as it offers some measure of straight power.

So just as a heads-up, I'm going to fight to keep that.

-G.